Workflow Designer is a tool that is used to design the flow of activities in a workflow. The designer seamlessly binds both a flow chart diagram and workflow details together to help break Workflow Maps into easy to manage steps with so little effort.
As you add each step into the workflow map you enter the step's workflow or procedural information, ensuring both accuracy and sense, up front, without rework or guessing sequences of information! With the chart and information securely locked together you can publish to a hard copy such as MS Word or PDF. If linked to a Workflow Connect or Automation database you unleash the power of Designer instantly creating live procedures, references, workflow guides or workflow automation outputs... from one interface.
* Cost Effective
* Integration of Documents
* Link to other procedures and information
* Define Your Own Information
* Produce Hard Copy Documentation
* Describe Procedures and Processes
* Define Workflow Connect or Automation Processes
* Publish to Online Procedure Database for Distribution
* Comply With ISO 9000 or other Procedure Driven System